I. Services Provided By Zoek
• Zoek provides the products and services necessary to give small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States and Canada local front page placement on major search engines in accordance with unique search queries (keywords).
• Zoek is not affiliated with Google, Yahoo!, Bing or any search engine. The fulfillment department utilizes several different methods for search query (keyword) selection, online directory creation, content creation and any and all other research and development that goes into properly preparing the client’s online business listing. The timing and success of obtaining front page placement on major search engines may vary depending on the client’s business location (i.e. City, State, Zip Code, etc.), competition in the area and market saturation.
• Zoek follows the guidelines of each online directory and search engine that we submit information to and create online business listings through and strictly adhere to the terms and conditions of these online directories.
• Zoek creates business listings in several online directories and continues providing services through the maintenance of these business listings each month to ensure accurate information is linked to businesses across the internet in these online directories as information can be changed or distorted from user or competition submittals over time.
• The fulfillment team makes efforts to ensure that the products and services offered and provided to clients are developed and maintained in order to provide the best possible results for front page placement and online presence.
• Zoek works solely to provide local front page placement to clients and does not promise or guarantee state- wide, national coverage or any specific radius of coverage unless a separate pay-per-click campaign is purchased.
• Zoek promises to provide the services that are needed in order for websites to receive an increase in traffic.
• See a noticeable increase in website traffic, improved web presence, and possible ranking within the first 90 days or we will make it right by changing the keywords we optimize, adding more content, upgrading your package, or even providing discounts for your monthly service.
III. Client Communication
• Zoek requires communication between representatives of our departments and clients from time-to-time in order to ensure the success of the marketing campaign through verifying business information, keeping current with Search Engine and online directory requirements, processing cancellation requests or any other matter relating directly to the account that involves the need to communicate.
• Clients of Zoek are aware that their assistance is needed upon purchasing their online marketing campaign as well as through the duration of the business agreement and that they must notify a Zoek representative immediately upon receiving any type of voice verification call, post card, etc.
• During the account compliance and on boarding process, representatives of Zoek will inform the client of the different Personal Identification Number (PIN) methods required of Google to maintain an active business listing status according to varying factors from account set up to changes in Search Engine algorithms and updated listings. These methods may include receiving post cards, phone call verification and more. IV. Cancellations
• Zoek enters a minimum three month contract with each client.
• Clients agree to inform representatives at least seven days prior to their next billing date if the client determines that they no longer wish to receive the products and services of the purchased online marketing campaign from Zoek and wish to terminate the business agreement.
• Zoek will not finalize cancellations without written consent from the client - via email to that states that they no longer wish to proceed with their online marketing campaign. Upon receiving this email, a Zoek representative may attempt to contact the client via email or phone to gather information on why the client no longer wants services.
• Phone calls regarding the desire to cancel will not be accepted or processed as a form of proper cancellation.
• Service must be cancelled a minimum of seven days prior to the clients next billing date. If this does not occur, clients accept and understand that a monetary refund of any amount will not be warranted for the next month of service.
• Upon cancellation, the client understands that they are not entitled to a refund of any payments made as any payment made to Zoek was made for the creation and maintenance of the products and services included in the client’s online marketing campaign. This work is provided every month to the client’s online marketing campaign.
• Zoek cannot and does not guarantee and Return of Investment to any client.
• Charges will appear on the clients statement as: ZOEK
• Zoek will automatically renew payments on a monthly basis until the client cancels the business agreement. Unless stated otherwise, the date that the client will be billed each month will occur on the same day of each month as the first day that the client purchased an online marketing campaign from Zoek.
• Zoek will charge the client immediately upon agreeing to purchase any online marketing campaign and are aware that work begins on their account as soon as a representative of the Provisioning department has spoken with the client and begun the account set up and on boarding process.
• The account holder will be the only person authorized to make any billing changes to any account.
• Changes that are requested or are decided to be made to anything concerning the billing of the business agreement must be communicated with the Zoek billing department. This can be done via phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Credit Cards are not be accepted for any transaction in excess of $400.00 (US). ACH and/or wire transfers are made available to each client with amounts that exceed this limit.
• Clients will only be contacted by a representative of the Zoek billing department to update billing information if a payment is declined. Any form of payment that is received by Zoek in the duration of the client’s account can be used to secure any future recurring payments.
• Payments are subject to a 12% late fee and work will continue on the client’s online marketing campaign for thirty days after the initial date of a failed payment.
• The client assumes responsibility to provide Zoek with updated billing information as necessary throughout the duration of their business agreement.
• Zoek is not liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect damages for loss of business profit, personal injuries, business interruptions, state licensing requirements or any other loss resulting in the use or inability to use Zoek’s services. The maximum liability is limited to the amount that has been forfeited for the services that have been provided.
• The client understands and agrees to adhere to the governing laws by the State of California upon purchasing Zoek’s services. The client also agrees to act in accordance with the jurisdiction of the State of California, County of Orange, with issues of any such matter relating to the purchase of the products and services provided by Zoek.
• Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or breach thereof, shall be ultimately resolved through arbitration that is administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial.
• Arbitration Rules. Judgment upon the reward rendered by the arbitrators is able to be submitted in any court which has jurisdiction. The arbitration will be conducted in the English language in the County of Orange in the State of California in accordance with the United States Arbitration Act. There shall be three arbitrators, named in accordance with such rules. Lastly, the client is aware that Zoek may change these Terms & Conditions without official notice at its’ discretion.
Phone Number: (949)447-5455
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday – 6:30 am – 5:00 pm